Our growing company is hiring for an event designer/manager. We would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to review our list of responsibilities and qualifications. We look forward to meeting with you.
Responsibilities for the event designer/manager:
- Design and develop digital presentations of event themes for various clients.
- Deliver design presentations to client via in-person or virtual consultation.
- collaborate with vendors and design teams to plan, organize and complete proposed designs.
- Maintain email or phone contact with clients during the planning process.
- Prepare all necessary materials and inventory for design implementation.
- Recruit new design opportunities for the company that fit within our values and goals.
Qualifications for the event designer/manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication across various modes and excellent proofreading skills.
- Available between the hours of 9AM to 5PM on weekdays and on Saturdays (depending on the time of scheduled events).
- Knowledge and working experience with Word, Publisher and Excel.
- Ability to learn new software systems and determine how to achieve desired results for any given task.
- Knowledge of Customer Service protocols and the ability to handle high pressure situations during planning.